3 2 2
Inspections by appointment only - Contact Agent
A central location, an attractive, timeless profile, a beautifully renovated interior plus a superb all-weather deck and private landscaped gardens unite brilliantly to deliver a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle in this gorgeous weatherboard home. Family functionality enhanced by fresh décor, new flooring and quality modern updates feature throughout the practical floorplan that has the sleeping quarters and family bathroom at the front of the layout, the bright lounge room at its heart, and the spacious granite kitchen and dining area at the rear. Here stacking doors open with a seamless connection between inside and out creating free-flowing spaces for alfresco enjoyment, and an extra room to relax, socialise or host family and friends. A contemporary second bathroom/laundry, new concrete driveway and a double garage and barbecue area are just some of the other features that will have you falling in love with this beauty. And then there's the location. Families with young children will love having New Lambton South Public school across the road, Adamstown station is an easy stroll making the daily commute a breeze, and Westfield Kotara, John Hunter Hospital and McDonald Jones Stadium are all just five minutes away.
- Classic weatherboard home on 490sqm block with prized northeast rear aspect
- Sliding gate entry to new concrete driveway and double garage
- Painted inside and out with freshly polished timber floors, and new pure wool carpet to bedrooms
- Ducted a/c & gas heating provide seasonal comfort; back to base alarm for security
- Granite island kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher flows out to Merbau deck
- Bathroom with shower over clawfoot bath; laundry with second shower and toilet
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and plantation shutters
- Less than 5km into Newcastle city centre and Merewether Beach
- Land rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $815 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.