3 2 2
Inspections by appointment only - Contact Agent
This gorgeous c.1938 weatherboard wonder flaunts the results of a stunning top-to-toe renovation in spectacular fashion. Showered in quality and a keen sense of style, you will fall head over heels in love with this beautiful three-bedroom home. Polished timber floors, ornate ceiling roses, plate ledges and picture rails are elegant reminders of the Art Deco era, while contemporary comfort is guaranteed by the striking island kitchen, two stunning new bathrooms, spacious laundry and the creation of a prized second living space. Outdoors too, there's nothing to do with the addition of a rear deck, picket fencing and landscaped gardens. Enhancing the appeal is the rewarding lifestyle location. The city and beaches are less than 15 minutes away and Waratah train station and Josie Coffee is a 600m stroll. It's a short walk to Mayfield town centre, where you will find a vibrant selection of shops, supermarkets, corner pubs and trendy cafes.
- Art Deco era weatherboard home with restored tiled roof on northeast facing 417qm block
- Opened up floorplan with a/c, timber floors and French door access to deck
- 2.6m island kitchen with stone benches, 90cm electric hob and oven, and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are fitted with new built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Two stunning bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling, ABI interiors tapware, shower over bath in main
- Double carport and large storage shed/single garage plus plenty of driveway parking
- In catchment for Waratah Public school and Callaghan College
- 3km to Newcastle Interchange, 4.5km to University of Newcastle
- Land rates are approximately $2100 per year
- Water rates are approximately $814 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.