4 2 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
The combination of a crisp, white palette, oak floating floors, plantation shutters and an abundance of natural light gives this brick bungalow breezy, beach house feels. Outside too, the painted brickwork and lush tropical landscaping along with a pool and private alfresco areas evokes Byron Bay vibes. A practical floorplan for family life has four robed bedrooms in a zone of their own with the spa bathroom, and the open plan lounge, dining and contemporary kitchen forming the social heart of the home along with a second bathroom and laundry. Undoubtedly your favourite place to be is the family room at the rear. With its sunny position and integrated day bed, you can sit in this delightfully relaxing spot and enjoy your morning coffee while the kids play in the garden or pool. Bi-fold doors make indoor/outdoor living easy, while a BBQ area and cabana have all your entertaining needs covered. Harle Street is lovely and quiet, yet Beaumont Street and The Junction are both close by as are popular schools as well as the beach and parkland for weekend fun.
- Single level brick and tile home on 582sqm block with prized north to rear aspect
- Freestanding tandem garage with workshop, study, and pull-down ladder into valuable storage along with ample driveway parking
- All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and plantation shutters
- Family bathroom with spa bath and shower; laundry with second w/c and shower
- Open plan lounge and dining with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Caesarstone kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, and dishwasher
- Sunny family room with day bed and bi-fold doors opening to gardens, pool, and alfresco entertaining areas
- In catchment for desirable Hamilton South Public school and Newcastle High, moments to St Joseph's primary and St Francis Xavier's
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.