2 2 1
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
Whether you're looking to purchase your first home, downsize in style or add value to your investment portfolio, this bright and beautiful two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is certain to tick every box on the edge of inner-city Tighes Hill. Fashionable neutral décor with soft carpet underfoot and air-conditioning for climate control instantly make you feel right at home once inside the bright open plan living area. A wall of bi-fold doors brings in brilliant northerly light and sunshine, and once opened allow you to dine or entertain outside on your alfresco balcony. The Caesarstone and Smeg appointed kitchen provides a generous space for cooking, while secure entry, a single car space and storage cage provide further appeal. This Mayfield jewel in the appealing Diez apartment complex is a lifestyle winner. Stroll across the road for your morning coffee at Equium Social. Supermarkets, cafes and buses along with Dangar Park, Tighes Hill TAFE and bike paths are all practically at the front door, and Beaumont Street and Hamilton Station are just a few minutes from here.
- Two-year-old complex of 20 apartments designed by EJE Architecture
- Open plan living highlighted by plush carpet and simple, neutral décor
- Air-conditioning and gas heating provide seasonal comfort
- Bi-fold doors open to connect the living areas to an alfresco balcony
- North facing aspect brings in brilliant natural light
- Classic stone benchtops, quality SMEG stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom and ensuite both with frameless shower & face height storage
- Easy access for buses into town, beaches and the University of Newcastle
- Basement car space with storage cage, located next to the lift
- Rental potential $500 - $520/week
- Strata Levies are approximately $3200 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1300 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.