3 2 2
Inspections by appointment only - Contact Agent
Just completed, fitted and finished with a clear focus on quality, this brand-new residence raises the bar for contemporary excellence. The open plan living zone welcomes you into the home where floating timber flooring, air-conditioning and 2.7m square set ceilings create a roomy, inviting haven. The sleek kitchen is a delight with Caesarstone benchtops and Westinghouse appliances, while glass sliding doors offer easy connection to the timber deck for both relaxation and entertaining with family and friends. Offering all the ease of a single level layout, the home's three-bedroom, two-bathroom accommodation offers privacy away from the social spaces. Belmont North Public school is just 800m away and the wetlands is an easy 20-minute stroll from home where walking, cycling, mountain biking, and 4Wdriving is on offer. Belmont's lively town centre, waterside cafes and Lake Macquarie foreshore is just 3km away.
- Brand new single level home positioned at the rear of the block
- Double garage with laundry and the convenience of internal access plus extra parking on driveway
- Bright open plan living and dining with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Caesarstone kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
- All three bedrooms fitted with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Full-size family bathroom and frameless shower master ensuite both with full-height tiling
- Number 14 bus stop nearby for an easy commute between Swansea, Charlestown and Newcastle city centre
- 700m to Belmont North Public school, 2.2km to Belmont High, 2km to Jewells Plaza
- Land rates are approximately $1600 per year
- Water rates are approximately $730 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.