3 1 1
Behind its period weatherboard profile, decorative plaster ceilings, hallway dado boards, and timber floors offer a glimpse into this home's 1930's soul, while bright open plan living, a contemporary Caesarstone kitchen and renovated family bathroom and laundry comfortably facilitates a modern family lifestyle. Clever landscaping means your front and rear gardens are practically maintenance free leaving you plenty of time to enjoy fun and relaxation time in the saltwater pool. The superb location provides everything on your family's wish list. Grab your board or towel and head to the beach for an early morning surf or a dip in the ocean baths. It's a 10-minute walk to The Junctions lively shopping and dining scene and sought-after schools. Medical staff from the nearby Lingard Private Hospital will never tire of the easy stroll to work.
- Smartly renovated 1930's weatherboard home on low maintenance block
- Three classically proportioned bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Spacious family bathroom with frameless shower, large bath, and laundry area
- Bright open plan living and dining with working fireplace, a/c and gas heating
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benches, shaker cabinetry, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Saltwater pool in frameless glass surrounds and maintenance free landscaping
- Single carport with secure auto door and plenty of on-street parking
- Zoned Merewether Heights Public and Kotara High schools
- Land rates are approximately $2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.