4 2 2
Revel in the stunning 'Chris Toner' design of this generous, stylish and quality built dual level residence, located in a first class address on the corner of Smith and Kenrick Street. Offering substantial spaces throughout, it demonstrates how successfully a contemporary home can respond to every family requirement. A free flowing living and dining domain opens to a sheltered alfresco escape, served by a chic kitchen where 40mm stone benchtops and a full suite of Miele appliances make the homes' quality abundantly clear. A luxury master bedroom with near new ensuite, walk in robe and alfresco access also rests on the lower level, while three further bedrooms and a fresh family bathroom are located upstairs.
- Contemporary two storey home with auto double garage on coveted corner block
- Open concept living zones, gorgeous dining room with double ceiling height
- Miele appliances including pyrolytic oven, plus Silestone benchtops adorn the kitchen
- Three beautifully appointed top floor bedrooms supported by a 3 way family bathroom
- Luxury master suite with ensuite, walk in robe and outdoor access rests on the ground floor
- Stunning Spotted Gum floors to living zones, plush carpet to all bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning, plantation shutters and an abundance of storage
- Highly sought after address, a level walk to The Junction's village shops, cafes and schools
- Lifestyle location just a short walk or ride to the beach
- Council rates are approximatley $2,724 per year
- Water rates are approximately $819 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.