3 1 1
As far as locations go you won't get much more convenient than this superbly placed home. Stroll across the road to Alder Park playground, sporting fields and bowling club, wander a little further to New Lambton South Public school and Adamstown Station, and for a spot of retail therapy, Westfield and the Homemaker Centre are both just 900m away. This spacious three-bedroom home has been refreshed and is in excellent condition, which opens up your options to either live in it or rent it out straight away. The ideal floorplan has the lounge, dining and island kitchen at the rear extended by a covered deck and a deep backyard where there is plenty of room for kids to play and adults to entertain. A fabulous entry into this most desirable suburb, this weatherboard and tile classic is a great find.
- Single level weatherboard and tile home on level 474sqm block
- Freshly painted inside and out ready for your immediate enjoyment
- Open plan lounge and dining with timber floors and air-conditioning
- Island kitchen with new electric cooktop; new electric hot water service
- All three bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans, a/c to master and built-in robes to two
- Family bathroom with shower over bath; handy second w.c in laundry
- Covered alfresco entertaining deck overlooks private backyard with storage shed
- 700m to Blackbutt shops, 3km to John Hunter Hospital, 6km to Newcastle city centre
- Land rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.