In an exciting display of pure potential, this original terrace in a row of four represents a fantastic opportunity to buy into a sought-after address and add some excellent value. With solid bones, original character and a classic two-bedroom layout that will be easy to work with, explore this home's options for a creative contemporary transformation. Similarly, outdoors, the rear yard is level and shows tremendous promise for a modern-day alfresco retreat. The Junction is the go-to suburb to buy your morning coffee, browse the local specialty shops and boutiques, or dine out at one of its many eateries. You can also be on the beach or in Darby Street in a matter of minutes.
- Entry-level price and likely The Junction's most affordable property
- Classic two storey terrace waiting for a contemporary transformation
- Living and dining rooms, gas kitchen, bathroom and laundry on the lower level
- Two bedrooms upstairs, one with direct access to a private balcony
- Timber floors, timber lined ceilings and exposed brick walls add character
- Level rear yard with shared side access and future potential
- Walk-to-everywhere address within the vibrant community of The Junction
- Stroll to a choice of sought-after schools, shops and eateries
- Ideal opportunity for creative renovators seeking their next project
- Council rates are approximately $2076 per year
- Water rates are approximately $703 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.