5 5 2
A perfect fusion of high-end luxury and family functionality, this architectural masterpiece offers two levels of designer living just 750m from the beach. Impressive from the street with its bold, contemporary façade, the wow factor continues inside with a robust palette of materials including polished concrete, timber and glass forming an integral part of the home's overall design.
Huge double height windows and louvres at the rear bring in beautiful natural light to the sumptuous open plan living area. Premium features make the kitchen and butler's pantry magnificent with an impressive island, two Siemens ovens, dual fuel cooktop, coffee machine, two integrated dishwashers and an integrated fridge/freezer. L-shaped stackers allow a seamless transition between indoors and out where an all-weather alfresco and barbecue area, along with a pool, spa and maintenance free backyard ensure there's plenty of space for kids to play and adults to entertain.
Hotel-worthy accommodation includes five bedrooms all with stunning ensuite bathrooms, plus a powder room and home office. A rumpus and home theatre allows the whole family to stretch out and find some quiet time or space to come together to relax and socialise.
Finished with a whole range of high-end features that make living comfortable and entertaining easy, this amazing home is topped by its superb address a stone's throw from The Junctions shops and eateries. Young children can step out the back gate directly into the local school and Empire Park is just 500m from home.
- c.2017 double storey home on low maintenance 490sqm block
- Double auto garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Three separate living areas perfect for the growing family
- Guest bedroom with ensuite conveniently placed on ground floor
- Ducted a/c, ceiling fans and a 'Heat & Glo' gas fire provide climate control
- Impressive island kitchen with butler's pantry and high-quality Siemens' appliances
- Saltwater pool and gas heated spa with water feature
- Stroll to Cooks Hill Surf Club, Bar Beach, Empire Park and The Junctions eateries, shops and sought-after schools