3 1 1
Elevated on the high side of this quiet street, you will love the leafy views and sense of privacy inside this double storey home. A mix of timber floorboards and brand-new carpet team up with a light colour scheme to produce a warm and inviting vibe, while modern updates to the spacious full-size bathroom and Caesarstone island kitchen deliver a contemporary flavour and immediate liveability. With the option of having up to four bedrooms, you're able to sacrifice one should more living or office space be required. Seventh street is just 1km to public and high schools, 2.5km from the University of Newcastle and 1400m from Jesmond Central shopping centre. Jump on the 23 bus at the door for a swift commute to the city centre via New Lambton and Hamilton.
- Double storey brick and tile home on softly elevated 480sqm block
- Prized north facing backyard fills the kitchen and dining area with natural light
- Split system a/c to lounge room, master bedroom and rumpus/4th bedroom
- Caesarstone island kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath, frameless glass rainmaker shower; external laundry
- Single carport plus driveway and ample on-street parking
- Easy stroll to Jesmond Public school and Callaghan College both just 1km away
- 20 minute stroll to Elder Street's cafes, medical suites and excellent shops
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.