2 2 1
Whether it's the perfect rear north aspect, leafy views and the sound of birdsong or the exceptionally spacious proportions and three separate alfresco areas, there's many reasons to fall in love with this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouse. Tucked away in the quiet community titled 'Kingfisher Grove Estate,' there's a real sense of peace and privacy here, yet this is actually a hugely convenient location. While a lifestyle of convenience is guaranteed outside, a bright and stylish layout requiring minimal upkeep ensures life is easy inside. An open-plan living area captures the essence of modern living with its gas-equipped kitchen and direct access to private courtyard, while that luxury of space extends to the two oversized bedrooms upstairs, which are serviced by a full-size bathroom and master ensuite and a choice of verandahs front and rear. This low-maintenance lifestyle upgrade also features generous storage, a single garage with internal access and a guest powder room.
- Contemporary dual level townhouse on 160sqm north to rear block
- Air-conditioning and gas heating keep the living areas comfortable
- Open plan layout encompassing modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Two oversized robed bedrooms, master with a/c and both opening to verandahs
- Main bathroom with bath and shower, master ensuite and downstairs powder room
- Instant access to arterial roads to the city, M1 Pacific motorway and Maitland
- 20-minute drive into Newcastle CBD and 2.5km to the University of Newcastle
- Superb first home or ready-made investment with a happy tenant keen to stay
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.