3 2 1
Bundle the benefits of a super convenient location moments to the University of Newcastle and link roads to the city and freeway with a smart and stylish 4-year-old townhouse and what you have is contemporary, carefree living at its very finest. Set at the rear of the boutique block of just 12, the 3-bedroom residence offers the space you crave with two separate living areas and 2.5-bathroom accommodation. Caesarstone kitchen benchtops and quality AEG appliances along with ducted a/c and internal access from the single garage delivers comfort and ease of living, while those with a busy lifestyle will appreciate the low maintenance design of the private courtyard garden.
- Bright open plan living with hard-wearing laminate floors and neutral décor
- Caesarstone topped kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and are generously sized
- Laundry with handy third w/c; master ensuite and full-size family bathroom
- Single garage with auto door and internal access; visitors' parking
- 1400m to Wallsend village shopping, services and eateries
- 8km to Newcastle CBD and moments from the university and John Hunter Hospital
- Available with vacant possession or with happy tenants who would love to stay, returning $465pw
- Council rates are approximately $1400 per year
- Water rates are approximately $647 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $2500 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.