2 1 1
Much loved for 71 years by the family who built it in 1950 to raise their five children, this home is ready for its next exciting chapter. A classically proportioned 2-bedroom + study/nursery layout with separate lounge and dining rooms and original kitchen and bathroom spaces, the residence is totally functional in its present-day form, however its clear there is value to be added with some modern updates. You will be surprised at the generous size of the rear yard, allowing you plenty of space to extend, or you may wish to take advantage of the 505sqm block to start again with a brand-new home (STCA). If you're heading to The Junction, beach or Westfield Kotara, you'll love that you can get there in a matter of minutes, or if you prefer a game of golf at Merewether or a day at Newcastle races, both are also close by.
- Classic single level cottage on 505sqm block
- 5-step cornices, picture rails and a brick fireplace add charm and character
- Air-conditioned lounge room on entry flows into the dining room
- Original kitchen with electric stove; bathroom with shower and separate w/c
- Screened alfresco room at rear overlooks level backyard
- Single garage
- 750m to St Columba's Primary; 600m to Adamstown Public school, zoned for Kotara High and St Pius X
- Stroll around the corner to Bondwood Café or Habitat for coffee, or Adamstown bowling club for a game or bite to eat
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.