3 2 2
The period charm of a Federation-era weatherboard home and the family-focussed lifestyle that defines New Lambton combine perfectly in this warm and inviting 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence known as 'Rosebrook'. Timber lined walls, 3.1m ceilings and a working fireplace are all hallmark features that add a sense of character, while the addition of a master ensuite and study along with modern updates to the kitchen and main bathroom deliver immediate family comfort. Separate lounge and dining rooms and a completely private decked retreat and low maintenance gardens at the rear ensures the final impression of this property is as pleasing as the first. Ticking the final box is of course the fabulous location. Surround yourself with a welcoming community where you can stroll to the local school, village shops and popular eateries, or jump in your car and be at the John Hunter Hospital or University of Newcastle in a matter of minutes.
- C.1910 weatherboard home with new Colorbond roof and electric gate to carport
- Air-conditioning to lounge room and all three bedrooms, working fire & gas heating
- Full family bathroom with clawfoot bath and shower; master ensuite
- Granite-topped kitchen with new 6-burner gas stove
- Double French door access to deck and gardens with prized northeast aspect
- Crimsafe door and window screens provide peace of mind
- Fabulous family-oriented location with Busy Bees childcare across the street, New Lambton Public school just 400m away and zoned for Lambton High school.
- Easy stroll to Ritchie's IGA, cafes, specialty stores, Lambton park and pool and Wests Leagues Club; 2.7km to John Hunter Hospital; 5km to University of Newcastle
- Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.