Classic on the outside, stylish and modern on the inside, this c.1900 miner's cottage delivers an exceptional inner-city lifestyle with its eye-catching street appeal, renovated interiors and superb edge of Beaumont Street location. The pleasing size and high 11ft ceilings create a great first impression that's matched by its open plan lounge and dining area, three generously sized bedrooms, and contemporary kitchen and bathrooms. A low upkeep courtyard garden adds that all important alfresco element and there's a study nook for those needing to work from home. Freshly painted inside and out and with new carpet to the sleeping quarters, you can simply move in and enjoy everything there is to love about this home and its fabulous location.
- Classic double fronted miner's cottage on north facing block of 206sqm
- Freshly painted weatherboards and tiled verandah make a lasting first impression
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, new carpet and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioned lounge and dining with ornamental fireplace and ceiling fan
- Kitchen with timber benches, new feature tiling, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Contemporary bathroom with frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiling
- Study/sunroom with Euro laundry and access to rear courtyard garden
- 200m to Beaumont Street, 450m to Gregson Park, 700m to Hamilton Public school
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.