3 1 2
Gorgeous Federation features including ornate plaster ceilings, fretwork, picture rails and a cute feature fireplace are elegant original hallmarks of this cavity brick home c.1915. Tastefully modernised throughout to blend past and present characteristics, you will be surprised by the dual level floorplan that offers two separate living areas, 3-bedroom accommodation and thoroughly contemporary kitchen, bathroom and laundry spaces. North facing at the rear so that beautiful natural light is guaranteed, bi-fold doors open the home right up to alfresco entertaining and a landscaped terraced backyard. A freestanding double garage accessed via Arthur Street adds the finishing touches to a home that allows the kids to walk safely to school in minutes. Shops, cafes and Wests Mayfield are all close by and it's an easy 10-minute drive to the city, harbour and beaches.
- Rendered cavity brick and Colorbond roofed home
- 607sqm block offer potential for subdivision (STCA).
- Prized north to rear aspect fills the home and backyard with natural light
- Formal lounge room flows into bedroom via a sliding barn door
- Two further bedrooms fitted with built-in robes served by family bathroom with shower over bath
- Air-conditioned lower level living with tiled floors opens to alfresco entertaining
- Contemporary kitchen featuring shaker cabinetry, stone benches, Smeg gas stove
- Large laundry with second w/c and plenty of storage
- Minutes stroll to San Clemente High and Mayfield East Public school
- Council rates are approximately $2100 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.