3 2 2
This classic 1930's cottage has been re-invented by a stunning top to bottom renovation. Sympathetic to the character and heritage of its origins, the transformation of this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home draws inspiration from an Australian coastal aesthetic giving it a quintessential beach house vibe. A northerly aspect, the addition of a skylight above the island kitchen, and a large stacker door at the rear allows beautiful natural light to filter into every room. Floating blackbutt floors, crisp neutral décor and rattan pendant lights are all a nod to the coast, while heritage style tiles in two new bathrooms and the front porch, along with V-groove panelling reference the 1930s. Essentially a brand-new home, you will love every element inside this property, although a true hero is its seamless indoor/outdoor living. Providing a superb alfresco zone for dining and entertaining, the new timber deck with built-in kitchen, and the landscaped gardens with a fire pit and lawn will be difficult to tear yourself away from. Mabel Street enjoys excellent convenience with Georgetown shops and cafes, Waratah shopping village and train station, and a choice of schools all within easy walking distance.
- Sweet from the street with a new fence, tiled verandah and painted exterior & roof
- Floorplan flows from front to back with open plan living connecting to alfresco entertaining with built-in BBQ and wine fridge
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide climate control
- Caesarstone island kitchen with Westinghouse dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven
- Master bedroom with a/c and new ensuite with shower & eye-catching tile selection
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiling
- Side driveway flows to new single carport and single garage
- 800m to Waratah Village; 1200m to St Philip's Christian College; 4km to Newcastle city centre
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.