5 1 1
On offer for the first time in almost 50 years, this treasured 5-bedroom home is ready to welcome its new owners who will no doubt love living here just as much as its current family. Beautifully kept with the addition of three extra bedrooms upstairs, this spacious home needs no necessary renovation although it's clear there is scope to add value with some modern updates when the time is right. Occupying a 554sqm north facing block with R3 Medium Density Residential zoning, the location of this home is primed for convenience within strolling distance to a choice of schools, Charlestown pool and all the shopping, eateries and entertainment you need at Charlestown Square.
- Double storey family home sits above its garage, storage/trailer parking and laundry
- Spacious lounge and dining with split system air-conditioning
- Family bathroom with separate w/c; kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Four of the five bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Rear sunroom elevated above the backyard catches pleasant suburb views
- Solar hot water and 14 solar electricity panels for lower utility bills
- 200m to St Joseph's primary school, 400m to Charlestown Public; 1.7km to Whitebridge High
- 900m to Charlestown Square, 6.5km to Redhead Beach, 9km to Newcastle CBD
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.