2 2 1
Take alfresco entertaining and relaxation to the max with this first floor 'Lume' apartment that opens on two sides to separate terraces offering almost 65sqm of outdoor space, brilliantly designed to bring family and friends together. Socialise with your new neighbours on the rooftop BBQ terrace where you can also take in the spectacular harbour and Nobbys views, or for some leisure time hit the complex lap pool, gym or sauna. Inside the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence, every detail has been carefully considered with open plan living and an island kitchen boasting stone benchtops, Miele appliances and two-tone cabinetry. The attention-to-detail is strong throughout with a list of special features including ducted heating/cooling, Euro laundry and secure basement parking plus a handy storage cage. Head downstairs and explore the wide-open spaces of Honeysuckle and the harbour with lively cafes, bars and restaurants on the doorstep.
- Secure entry, lift access, basement parking, storage cage and ducted a/c
- Spacious, bright open plan living area with engineered timber flooring
- Two generously sized bedrooms connect to terrace overlooking Honeysuckle Drive
- 2-Pac polyurethane and stone-topped island kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven, microwave and fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Euro laundry with dryer; an abundance of integrated storage
- Fully tiled bathrooms with architect designed stone-topped vanities, large showers and shaving cabinets with integrated power points
- University of Newcastle's new innovation hub and transport interchange close by
- Happy tenant on lease until September and keen to stay, returning $600 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.