3 1 1
Feel right at home as soon as you step inside this treasured property that has been loved by the same family for 63 years. Absolutely pristine in its presentation and with new carpet and fresh décor throughout, it's ready for the next family to make treasured memories and add their own sense of style. Extended in the nineties with added bells and whistles that were ahead of its time including ducted a/c, ducted vacuuming and an intercom/radio, the 3-bedroom home with lounge, kitchen/meals and a versatile rear sunroom offers a practical single level of living above its 1-car garage, laundry and utility rooms. Another star attraction is the peaceful cul-de-sac location, where mountain views and nightly sunsets are a constant backdrop and Charlestown Square's shopping, entertainment and dining are just 500m away.
- Lounge room with gas fireplace in brick surrounds and slider to front verandah
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious rear sunroom offers potential for fourth bedroom with mountain views
- Spotless near original kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Full-sized family bathroom plus handy second w/c
- Potential for green thumbs to create a garden and fernery of their choice
- Just 1.8km from the city bypass offering a quick commute to the John Hunter
- In catchment for Charlestown Public school and Whitebridge High
- Council rates are approximately $1779.30 per year
- Water rates are approximately $582.66 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.