3 2 1
An impressive Hamilton South sanctuary, be drawn in by this immediately enjoyable 3 bedroom townhouse and revel in the convenient, low-maintenance lifestyle it presents. Set far back from the street giving it an immense sense of peace and privacy and with a prized rear north aspect, it showcases an open plan layout and the lifestyle benefits of seamless indoor-outdoor living with zoned accommodation upstairs and a handy second bathroom on ground level. The height of carefree, contemporary living just a heartbeat to all the excitement and amenities in Beaumont Street and The Junction with public transport on the doorstep taking you to town, the beach and shopping at Kotara and Charlestown.
- Contemporary dual level townhouse in quiet complex of just eight
- Air-conditioned open plan living with outdoor flow to private north facing courtyard
- Spacious kitchen appointed with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms with a/c and built-in robes
- Single garage offering the convenience of access into the alfresco courtyard
- Laundry with second bathroom; main bathroom upstairs with separate w/c
- Just 3km from the beach, Westfield Kotara and Newcastle Interchange
- Approximate return of $500-$520 per week for investors
- Seven of the eight townhouses are owner-occupied
- Council rates are approximately $1440 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $3336 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.