3 2 1
Completed just 6 months ago, this Webber Architects' designed townhouse sits to the front of a boutique collection of just three with a northerly aspect, lush leafy views and laneway access to Myamblah Crescent Oval. A bold, contemporary façade gives way to a striking 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home that conveys a real sense of welcome. Little touches such as the gas fire in stone surrounds, floor to ceiling glass and louvres delivering beautiful natural light and crossflow, and a custom Nadin West kitchen balance effortless style with modern functionality. The generous floorplan with two separate living areas and a private alfresco entertaining area reflects the way in which modern living seamlessly connects between inside and out. From this quiet cul-de-sac, it's no more than a 5-minute drive down to the surf, The Junctions boutiques and cafes and Westfield Kotara's shopping and entertainment.
- Webber Architects designed and built by local builder Compton Projects
- Ducted air-conditioning and a gas fire as well as louvres provide climate control
- Open plan living with tiled floors and full-height glass capturing leafy views
- Motorised external blinds to main living area and master bedroom
- Kitchen with 80mm stone benchtops, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, oven, convection microwave and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and plush carpet underfoot
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with gas point for barbecue
- Bathrooms with brushed nickel tapware, full-height tiling and in-wall toilets
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.