3 2 2
On offer for the first time in over 30 years, this much-loved 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home resides on a sunny north facing block towards the end of a no-through street, and although it's wonderfully quiet, the university is just 5-minutes away and it's an easy stroll to Stockland Jesmond for all your shopping needs. A roomy and practical split-level layout offering two separate living areas and a low maintenance backyard with direct access to the reserve at the rear make this a great opportunity for the growing family. Beautifully presented with excellent value and scope to add your own touches, it comes with a list of enticing features including ducted a/c, two separate solar electricity systems and oodles of valuable storage and parking space.
- Split level brick home with updated Colorbond roof on north facing 557sqm block
- Formal lounge and dining and spacious rear-set family room with built-in desks
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, brand new oven and dual drawer dishwasher
- Master bedroom with both a walk-in and built-in robe; two further bedrooms with built-in robes
- Ducted a/c and split system to family room; external security shutters
- Double auto garage and workshop with second shower and w/c
- Paved backyard is exceptionally low maintenance with double gates into reserve
- 1500m to Heaton Public school; 1500m to Callaghan College Jesmond
- Council rates are approximately $1900 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.