3 1 1
Occupying a dream 955sqm allotment with rear lane access and an approximate 16.5m frontage in a premier family-oriented neighbourhood, unearth a world of possibilities with this rewarding piece of Lambton real estate. The 3-bedroom home on title is in need of some renovation and repair offering immense appeal to the homebuyer with fresh ideas and the desire to transform or extend a blank canvas. Boasting such huge land dimensions on a softly elevated block with potential views to the coast also makes this an enticing package for builders and developers with the scope to subdivide and build a second home at the rear similar to surrounding properties (STCA). Ticking all the boxes in terms of family lifestyle convenience, Church Street is just 200m from Lambton pool and park, a 10-minute stroll to the suburb's eateries and shops and 2.5km to John Hunter Hospital.
- Single level home on substantial east facing allotment
- Rear lane access into single carport and backyard
- Spacious open plan layout with timber floors and updated gas kitchen
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Renovated full-size family bathroom plus extra w/c in laundry
- Exciting renovation project or potential for subdivision or dual occupancy (STCA)
- In catchment for Lambton Public (900m away) and Lambton High schools
- Superbly located just 4km from University of Newcastle and 5km to Newcastle CBD
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigating.