3 1 2
A loved family home for almost 50 years, opportunity awaits in this classic 3-bedder. With a traditional layout the opportunity exists to add your own style touches with separate lounge and dining rooms whilst paying respect to the gorgeous ornate plaster ceilings, picture rails, and timber floors that no doubt lie beneath the tiles. Lovingly maintained over the years and presented in fantastic condition allows you to move in now and carry out renovations in stages. The great backyard delivers enough space to consider a deck and garaging (STCA) or create a garden of your choice. Less than 10 minutes from the city, harbour and beaches, Mayfield is fast becoming the go-to suburb for first homebuyers and young families. New cafes and speciality stores are continuing to pop up on Maitland Road and there is a choice of public and Catholic schools in the vicinity. For investors, Edmund Street offers an easy commute to Mater Hospital and University of Newcastle.
- Vinyl clad and tiled roof home on easy to manage 539sqm block
- Three generously sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Tidy bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c in laundry
- Air-conditioned lounge room flows into separate dining; rear sunroom
- Retro timber eat-in kitchen with electric stove
- 900m to Mayfield West Public school, 1km to Hunter Christian, 1400m to San Clemente
- 900m from Woolworths, Aldi and a choice of specialty stores and cafes
- Less than 5km to Newcastle CBD, harbour and Honeysuckle
- Council rates are approximately $1984 per year
- Water rates are approximately $879 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.