3 1 1
Complete your investment or home buying journey with the purchase of this contemporary 3-bedroom townhouse that delivers a relaxed yet stylish approach to everyday living. Epitomising modern, lock and leave convenience with its low maintenance open plan interiors and quality finishes, this instant lifestyle winner enjoys walking distance to Mount Hutton shops and Lake Fair or allows you to stroll the Lake Macquarie foreshore in a matter of minutes. The kitchen will impress with its Caesarstone benches and gas cooking, while a courtyard garden is wonderfully private with a northeast aspect bringing lovely natural light and winter sunshine. A study nook offers the perfect retreat upstairs as a quiet work from home space, while the essence of comfort and convenience extends to the 3-way bathroom that offers ensuite access from the master bedroom. Ducted air-conditioning and a single garage confirm excellent lifestyle or investment credentials.
- C.2015 dual level townhouse set well back from the street in a boutique complex
- Open plan layout and Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Full size laundry with handy second w/c; rainwater tank; ducted a/c
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes, master has ensuite access to bathroom
- Tenant on lease until July would love to stay, returning $430 per week
- Steps from Mount Hutton shops and school and a short stroll to Lake Macquarie Fair
- Centrally located between beautiful Lake Macquarie and Redhead and Dudley Beach
- Buses close by to Belmont, Charlestown and Newcastle
- Council rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $620 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $2500 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.