4 3 1
In a peaceful position bordered by bushland on one side with stunning valley and mountain views on the other, this dual level family residence will be your sanctuary to come home to. Flaunting the results of a comprehensive renovation, the open plan living area is positioned on the upper level to take full advantage of the soft elevation that allows beautiful natural light, nightly sunsets and sea breezes to take centre stage. A contemporary Caesarstone kitchen and three smartly renovated bathrooms are complemented by an endless list of on-trend appointments including black tapware, square set ceilings and bamboo floors. Indoor/outdoor living is at this home's heart, with a generous timber deck and pool flowing out from the living space. 4-bedroom accommodation is split between both floors and there is a garage and plenty of off-street parking in this quiet cul-de-sac.
- Quiet cul-de-sac of just three homes accessed off Peatties Road
- New concrete driveway and single garage provides plenty of parking
- Three robed bedrooms, one with ensuite and family bathroom on lower level
- Bright open plan living upstairs with raised lounge and leafy views
- Caesarstone kitchen with electric cooking and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Split system a/c to living area and two of the bedrooms
- Easy access to John Hunter Hospital, Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square
- In catchment for Garden Suburb Public and Cardiff High schools
- Council rates are approximately $2100 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.