3 3 2
It's hard to do justice to this heart-warming weatherboard home in only a few words. You really have to see it for yourself to truly appreciate the fabulous family flexibility it offers.
On the surface, it presents as a fully renovated 3-bedroom residence but look a little further and a hugely versatile property that can accommodate teenagers, parents or visiting guests is revealed.
Under the main living level discover a versatile retreat with second bathroom offering a quiet work from home space or a zone of their own for teenagers. A double garage is accessed via the rear lane and such is its flexible nature with a kitchenette and bathroom, it also functions brilliantly as a studio or occasional accommodation for visitors.
Immensely private with a deep set back from the street, step inside this peaceful residence and enjoy open plan living with a contemporary Caesarstone kitchen and seamless outdoor flow to a covered deck. This sweet spot will be your go-to for alfresco relaxation and entertaining with district views and sea breezes as a fabulous backdrop. Totaling approximately 898sqm, there's plenty of room in the backyard to consider a pool,
And then there's the fabulous location. Thriving New Lambton village with its great range of shops and cafes, buses and schools are all within walking distance of this lifestyle location and John Hunter hospital is just 1700m from home.
- Deep block with rear access from Hawkins Street and north facing backyard
- Open plan living with gas fire and a/c opens to alfresco entertaining deck
- Caesarstone kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, café windows to deck and butler's pantry/laundry
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, all with ceiling fans and plantation shutters
- Smartly renovated bathroom with deep bath, shower and heated towel rail
- Sought-after location 600m from the local school, cafes, IGA and specialty stores
- Five minutes drive to John Hunter Hospital and leafy Blackbutt Reserve
- Concept plans for a dual occupancy are available by request
- Council rates are approximately $2300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.