3 1 2
Just 400m from Kotara High school and the edge of Hudson Park that leads you to Westfield and Belair Public school, there's no denying the location of this Hudson built home is a winner for families. Gently elevated up from the street to capture leafy views and provide a sense of privacy, you get a real feeling of warmth and comfort inside this 3-bedroom home. It still bears hallmarks from its late '60s heritage including timber floors and large windows and the kitchen and bathroom are in spotless almost original condition, yet a huge amount of work has been done outdoors to make the backyard a superb play area for kids and pets. Similarly, the home's alfresco spaces are enticing with enough room for both a lounge and dining setting and a cover that allows you to dine or entertain rain, hail or shine. An abundance of under house storage along with a garage and carport adds a fine finishing touch.
- Brick and tile home offers a single level of living above its laundry, garage, storage and workshop
- Cleverly terraced backyard with expanse of level lawn backdropped by leafy reserve
- 20 solar electricity panels (4kW) deliver lower utility bills
- Bright lounge room flows into eat-in electric-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Bathroom with bath, shower, updated vanity and separate w/c
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable
- Enjoy a life of convenience, just a short walk to schools, parkland and Westfield Kotara
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.