A picture of charm behind its white picket fence on wide tree-lined Smith Street, this c.1940's weatherboard home blends period warmth and contemporary comfort on a beautifully landscaped block. Previously updated with a modern gas-equipped kitchen and spacious full-size bathroom, the home is further enhanced with two new air-conditioning units, ceiling fans throughout and new LED downlights and pendants. The classic 3-bedroom layout has been opened up for today's lifestyles with French door access to stunning new gardens that will draw you outdoors to entertain on the deck or chat with friends around the firepit. The comfort and privacy afforded to the rear studio with its own w/c allows home-based professionals to work in a quiet disruption-free workspace, yet it could also function brilliantly as accommodation for visiting guests. It's easy to see why this thriving suburb is a popular choice for busy couples and young families. Shopping, schools, eateries and parkland are all minutes from home and it's well-serviced by buses heading to the CBD, university and beaches.
- Classic weatherboard home behind white picket fence and front deck
- Beautifully landscaped gardens designed by award-winning Tallowood Landscapes
- All three bedrooms fitted with new black ceiling fans, master with a/c, two with built-in robes
- Timber floors, dado boards and a brick fireplace add charm and character
- White kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and matte black fixtures
- Full-size family bathroom with frameless shower and bath, second w/c in studio
- Powered and insulated studio to work from home or a great teen retreat/guest accommodation
- Walk to shops, cafes, parks, pools and sports facilities, pre-schools, Mayfield East Public, St Columban's Primary and San Clemente High schools
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.