3 1 1
Quietly set to the rear of the superbly located Bar Beach Mews complex of townhomes, this 3-bedroom sensation is positioned just 500m from the sand and surf and allows you to dip in and out of the vibrant hum of both Darby Street and The Junction with ease. Behind its courtyard entry lies a spacious living and dining area and a superbly renovated kitchen that will impress with its sheer size, island bench and easy outdoor flow to a north facing deck that's tailor made for alfresco entertaining. Upstairs find bedroom and bathroom accommodation and a choice of balconies front and rear to relax and catch the sea breeze. With an abundance of space and contemporary comfort along with a sensational beachside location, it's easy to see why this townhouse hold so much appeal from both lifestyle and investment perspectives.
- Quiet rear setting in neighbourly Bar Beach Mews complex
- Air-conditioned open plan living with tiled floors and plantation shutters
- Island kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Relax or entertain outdoors on the north facing timber deck
- Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-in robes and balconies
- Full-size bathroom plus laundry with second w/c
- Single garage with side access to courtyard
- Currently returning $595 per week
- Strata levies are approximately $5200 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1800 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.