6 2 2
Providing everything on a multi-generational family or astute investors wish list, this classic 4-bedroom weatherboard home and ultra-contemporary 2-bedroom granny flat is an exceptional real estate prospect with its heart of The Junction location the icing on the cake. While some of the classic hallmarks of the home's c.1915 heritage add charm and character, updates to the kitchen and bathroom, along with a deck for entertaining, ensure it functions as a modern family home. Separated by a triple garage, the 5-year-old custom built second dwelling is no ordinary granny flat. Beautifully light filled with clerestory windows and glass sliding doors, it features a Caesarstone kitchen, fully tiled bathroom/laundry and a private verandah for outdoor enjoyment. This dream location allows instant access to sought-after schools, boutique shopping, a myriad of eateries, Empire Park and the sand and surf of Bar Beach.
- Two freestanding homes on 601sqm north facing block
- Triple garage accessed via a long driveway with automatic gate entry
- Four generously sized bedrooms, three with built-in robes flank a central hallway
- Timber lined ceilings, a hallway arch, ornamental fireplaces and dado boards add charm and character
- Air-conditioned lounge room, separate dining and modern kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
- Family bathroom with shower over bath; handy second w/c
- Reap the rewards of a dual-income investment by renting out both or you may choose to live in one residence whilst renting out the other
- Perfectly located to enjoy the café lifestyles of Darby St and The Junction and an easy stroll to Bar Beach
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.