2 1 1
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
Own a slice of Mayfield history with this oversized two-bedroom apartment in a beautiful solid brick building c.1918 that was once the suburb's Masonic Lodge and now nine very distinctive and tightly held apartments. Positioned on the first floor, you will love the genuine sense of space inside, one that you just don't seem to get from modern apartments today. Space aside, the open plan living area is also brilliantly bright with a circular balcony bringing in north easterly light, and windows on the opposite side catching the afternoon sunshine. A full-size bathroom, Euro laundry and electric-equipped kitchen with carport and storage shed. Topped off by a superb location, Mex Club and Genesis Gym are across the road, the upgraded Waratah train station and Josie Coffee are at the end of the street, and Mayfield's town centre with its supermarkets, shops and eateries are an easy stroll from here.
- Barden Apartments offer secure entry into stairwell with CCTV to grounds
- First floor position with bright north easterly aspect
- Spacious open plan living connects via French doors to alfresco entertaining balcony
- Kitchen with electric cooker and dishwasher
- Two robed bedrooms served by bathroom with bath and shower; Euro laundry
- Carport and visitors' parking ; shed for storage
- The city and beaches are just 10 minutes' drive away
- 700m to Woolworths and Aldi in Mayfield; 1500m to Waratah Village
- Strata rates: $3,612 p/a
- Council rates: $1,476p/a
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport