2 2 1
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
The stars align with this fabulous two-bedroom, two-bathroom 'Acculon' apartment and its superb location on the cuff of the Hunter Street Mall redevelopment, which brings a whole new world of dining and shopping to your front door. Placed on the third floor with a prime northerly aspect and harbour views, the impact is immediate from the very first step inside. Spacious open plan living encompassing a Caesarstone kitchen is extended by a large, sheltered terrace backdropped by a leafy streetscape that brings a distinct European feel to the home. Also accessed from both bedrooms, you will never tire of dining or relaxing in this sunny spot shaded by a canopy of trees while you take in the vibrancy of the harbour foreshore across the road. You will also love the resort facilities of a swimming pool and gymnasium, along with a communal kitchen and barbecue area where you can meet your new neighbours or use for entertaining when family and friends drop by. Although this apartment comes with a secure car space, you will more than likely leave the wheels at home. Fabulous new boutiques, some of the city's best cafes and restaurants, surf beaches, the harbour and a Woolworths Express allow you to embrace the best of Newcastle on foot.
- Secure Acculon apartment with lap pool, gym, and barbecue area
- Plush new carpet and crisp décor throughout delivers a fresh look and feel
- Brand new ducted air-conditioning keeps you comfortable throughout the seasons
- Bright north facing aspect with all principal rooms opening to louvred balcony
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with bath and shower
- Queens Wharf light rail stop at the door to zip you along Hunter Street to the Newcastle Interchange
- Wander to fabulous community events at Market Street Lawn and Station Precinct
- Galley kitchen with Caesarstone benches, Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop, electric oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Secure car space and lockable storage room ideal for bikes, boards, and equipment
- Approximate return of $600 - $620 per week for investors
- Strata Levies are approximately $7695 per year
- Council Rates are approximately $1470 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.