3 1 1
Step out the front door, cross the road to Empire Park and Bar Beach bowling club or run 150m barefoot to the sand and surf - could the location of this seaside pad get any better? Situated on the top floor and north-eastern corner of the 'Parkview' complex, this smartly presented three-bedroom apartment offers house-size proportions and bursts with brightness from top to toe. Fabulous views taking in the park, Strzelecki Lookout and the Pacific Ocean form a mesmerising backdrop to the wrap-around terrace, which is partially enclosed to create a winter garden for year-round alfresco dining and relaxation. Renovated kitchen and bathroom spaces, an internal laundry and single garage add the finishing touches to a home that's so close to the beach you can smell the sea air.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity top floor apartment overlooking Empire Park
- Pristine brick block of just 7 on the corner of Sneddon Street
- Step inside to spacious open plan living with ceiling fan and nor-easterly views
- Glossy white kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, dish drawer, appliance cupboard
- Smartly updated bathroom with shower, bath and separate w/c
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, two open to winter garden
- Second balcony off full-size internal laundry, also with ocean views
- Approx 700m to a fabulous choice of cafes and stores in The Junction and Darby Street
- Step on the Bathers Way walk at the end of the street linking Merewether and Nobbys Beach
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.