2 1 1
First floor positioned in a boutique brick block of just 10, this bright and breezy two-bedder presents as an enticing property for buyers who simply want to move straight in with nothing to do or spend. Laminate floors and neutral décor frame the lounge room on entry extended by a sun-kissed balcony that will be your go-to spot for enjoying your morning coffee or relaxing outdoors. The modern white kitchen features electric cooking and a slimline dishwasher while the same clean aesthetic is applied to the space-saving laundry combined bathroom. In a prime spot that's just 1400m from Merewether beach and the same again to The Junction, this fabulous apartment means a morning surf or swim, after work seaside drinks, or all-day dining and shopping are readily available less than five minutes from home.
- Renovated first floor apartment with neutral décor and air-conditioning
- Open plan lounge and dining connects to an east facing balcony
- Two generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, one with a built-in robe
- Modern kitchen with electric hob, oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Renovated bathroom combined laundry with full-height tiling, shower & large vanity
- Single lock-up garage plus plenty of on-street parking
- Also close by, Glenrock State Conservation Area, the Fernleigh Track and Westfield Kotara
- Bus-at-door convenience to the city, Charlestown and Lake Macquarie
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport