3 2 2
Whether it's the secure electric gate entry and absolute privacy behind high hedging or the exceptional low maintenance design and the swift access to shops, schools and transport as well as the beach and Westfield Kotara, there's plenty of reasons to fall in love with this Torrens title townhouse. A bright and stylish open plan layout with the convenience of a bedroom and bathroom on ground floor ensures life is easy for the busy couple or small family. North facing filling the living area with beautiful natural light, this home perfectly captures the essence of modern living with its Caesarstone kitchen, ducted a/c and a private front courtyard for entertaining. Stroll around the corner to Brunker Road shops, cafes and medical suites or jump on the bus to the city.
- Torrens title townhouse c.2011 with its own street frontage behind electric gate
- Single garage with internal access plus one car on secure driveway
- Private north facing courtyard for alfresco enjoyment
- Bright open plan lounge/dining fronted by Caesarstone, gas-equipped kitchen
- Robed bedroom and second bathroom on ground floor
- Full-size master ensuite upstairs services two robed bedrooms
- Readymade investment with a tenant on lease until Jan 2022 paying $505pw
- 350m to St Columba's Primary, 1200m to St Pius X High School, 1100m to Adamstown Public school, 3.2km to Kotara High
- Council rates are approximately $1904 per year
- Water rates are approximately $680 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.